- Reviews (0)
Arizona Ghost Stories
Some readers take a safer route – they read ghost-town books. We have an idea – go straight to the source of the paranormal and ghoulish, read about the ghosts themselves. Antonio Garcez’s collection of ghost stories is full haunting tales and photographs sure to send a chill up and down your spine. Here’s more of what you’ll find:
- Stories about ghosts found near Flagstaff, Jerome, Phoenix, Tombstone, Yuma and more.
- Anecdotes regarding ghosts on various Indian reservations throughout Arizona.
- Chronicled accounts of ghost encounters.
- Black and white photographs that may or may not prove the presence of ghoulish beings.
- Author: Antonio R. Garcez
- Publisher: Red Rabbit Press
- ISBN: 9780974098809
- Pages: 203
- Cover: Paperback
- Year: 2003
- Edition: 3rd
- Genre: Paranormal — Ghosts — Regional