- Reviews (0)
Does it get more evil than these 13 characters reimagined from various Disney classics? Artist Mickel Yantz has interpreted 13 notorious Disney Villains in Day of the Dead Sugar Skull style, with symbolic use of different plots and powers of each character. Here’s some of the highlights:
- Evil Queen (Snow White) – Featuring the poisoned apple that Snow White ate
- Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland) – Featuring roses painted red with a heart in the center
- Maleficent (Maleficent) – Her fire as a dragon
- Cruela (101 Dalmatians) – The paw prints of the wanted puppies
- Ursula (The Little Mermaid) – Her shell necklace from the sea which she wishes to rule
- Lady Tremaine (Cinderella) – Her brooch that symbolized her status
- Hades (Hercules) – His fire that comes from the underworld and that flows from his head
- Captain Hook (Peter Pan) – The hook that replaces what the alligator once took from him
- Jafar (Aladdin) – His amulet symbolizing the his hypnotic power
- Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog) – The hands from his tarot cards
- Yzma (The Emperor’s New Groove) – Her potions that can change people sometimes into llamas
- Mother Gothel (Tangled) – The hair from Rapunzel that kept her young Claude
- Judge Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) – The bells of Notre Dame
This great print from artist Mickel Yantz is 24-by-36 inches in size. The high-quality print of this artwork will definitely not disappoint.
The colors of the print are extremely rich in person. Your computer monitor may be dulling some of the intensity of the print.
We will ship the artwork within 1 to 3 business days of ordering. The artwork will be shipped directly from the artist, Mickel Yantz. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail, shipped rolled in a tube with great care, and ready for framing.
Copyright information: The buyer is purchasing artwork or print only, all rights remain with the artist. The artwork cannot be reproduced without permission from the artist.